"Discogenic Low Back Pain"
Discogenic Lower Back Pain
"Here is a look at the mechanism behind the most common cause of lower back pain."
Lumbar sprains and strains can often result from sudden or forceful movements like a fall, twist, lift, push, pull, direct blow, or quickly straightening up from a seated, crouched, or bent position. Most commonly, sprains and strains are not the result of any single event, but rather from repeated overloading.
The spine is very good at being able to manage small isolated stressors, but repetitive challenges often can lead to injury in much the same way that constantly bending a piece of copper wire will cause it to break. Examples of stress that can cause lower back pain include bad postures, sedentary lifestyles, poor-fitting workstations, repetitive movements, improper lifting, or being overweight.
Signs and Symptoms of Discogenic low back pain include
- Sharp shooting pain when bending or sitting
- Dull ache in lower back that is hard to pinpoint
- Hard to get comfortable in any position
- Pain is worse in the mornings
- Posterior hip and butt pain
At Denner Chiropractic & Performance in Charlotte, NC we take a movement-based approach to your lower back pain.
Our treatment sessions use a combination of the latest techniques incorporating
- Joint manipulation (Safe and effective way to decrease pain and improve range of motion)
- Soft tissue therapy (Soft tissue tightness in the form of trigger point "muscle knots" can cause several pain points)
- Manual therapy (Joint mobilization and fascial manipulation targets key areas in the body that have become restricted)
- Functional rehabilitation (Specific rehab movement allows for long-lasting and powerful results)
All of our treatment sessions are one-on-one and hands-on, guaranteeing you will receive the care you need to see fast and effective results without the need for surgery or invasive treatments.
Have you been searching for a “Charlotte chiropractor near me”? Denner Chiropractic & Performance in Charlotte, NC is the top chiropractic and rehabilitation clinic in the area.
To experience our team's commitment to quality care and remarkable results, explore a variety of treatments, including chiropractic care and more. Our holistic approach ensures personalized and effective care, providing long-lasting relief for your lower back pain.
Don’t let an acute sports injury or chronic pain keep you from an active lifestyle! Experience exceptional chiropractic care from Denner Chiropractic & Performance by contacting us at 704-325-9767 to schedule a new patient appointment today!